EFY Times
Thursday, April 24, 2014

GO

Home >> Comments

Comments

Please tell my booking status PMF9A2B

jitendra mali, , 5/27/2013 5:32:17 PM

what is the status of my pre booked UbiSLATE7C Aakash3 booking id is PM8DBE106266

jayesh k khasia, , 5/11/2013 11:44:20 AM

pls send tab to me

pradeep, , 3/6/2013 7:47:44 PM

my booking id is PM5A48.tell me the status of my booking.

sandeep, , 12/24/2012 9:00:21 PM

My booking ID. FOR UBISLATE 7 is PM9B694B5658 DT. 23.Jan. 2012. When is the expected date of delivery

J P Yadav, , 12/19/2012 5:03:45 PM

My Booking ID NO is PM79E29. Please confirm the delevery time.

Vaibhav Sharma, , 12/2/2012 9:19:38 PM

I send dd on 17- 01- 2012. PM7B77B6E8FC What the status of delivery

Saraswathy, , 11/19/2012 3:59:57 PM

I have booked aakash tablet

nishant, , 11/13/2012 10:55:09 PM

Hi. I am Syed Raza from Iraq. I want this tablet. What do I need to do?

raza, , 11/11/2012 2:40:26 AM

Mybooking Id is PM28C1F8EBBF .Tell me status of my booking. Can I find it or not

Mukesh Singh , , 10/4/2012 8:42:52 PM

my Ref# is PM29DE25F9. On behalf of my daughter, I booked UBslate and sent a cheque in june 1st week to be drawn in canara bank which has already been withdrawn from the bank but there is no news yet

yousuf, , 8/16/2012 10:36:47 PM

Dear Ali, This is to acknowledge that we have received your ChequeDemand Draft number 508592 of Rs2999 of PNB BANK. Thank you for your payment. Your order is in process. You will get the delivery of your device within 01 June to 15th June.For more details on Ubislate7 view the frequently asked questions on httpwww.ubislate.comfaqs.html RegardsDatawind Support Team

Ashraf Ali, , 7/22/2012 7:45:23 PM

They will not reply until they close the Ubislate company.Because they do not have anything to say

Ajay, , 7/4/2012 6:01:41 PM

There is no response on my inquiry on delivery status even on email. Not sure whats happening. my booking ID is PM56C62D636.

shivani, , 6/30/2012 9:17:46 PM

My booking id for ubislate 7 is PMA05954CD76 on 31 may 2012 . When is the expected date of delivery

vishakha, , 6/29/2012 7:46:41 PM

My Booking Id is PMD6a4a725c1So when will i get it delivered

Dhaval, , 6/19/2012 10:01:11 PM

Dear Sir. I have booked my Aakash tablet Ubislate 7 . But i m waiting for the same please let me know that when i will get it my booking id is PM5B9F3F0971 and your call centre number is not working. Please give me satisfactory answer at bhrigu.parashar@gmail.com. Else Ill take action under consumer forum also.

Bhrigu, , 6/19/2012 1:25:58 PM

MY BOOKING ID is PM11637F1D8A. Can you confirm when will I get my tablet.

Paramasivam, , 6/14/2012 8:36:08 PM

When will I get ubislate

majeed, , 6/12/2012 4:34:12 PM

When will I get my akash tablet pc. My number is PM4C337AD2A2

bhaskar, , 6/11/2012 9:06:40 PM

I paid amount as per req. 2999- by cheque mid may but still not response from akash about delivery

arvind, , 6/6/2012 8:31:27 PM

There is no delivery of my Aakash tablet. I had booked very earlier sometime in Jan but no delivery was made in March.

Aishwarya Johari, , 5/16/2012 8:41:03 PM

When my Aakash tablet will be delivered

Srijan Chauhan, , 4/18/2012 3:05:23 PM

I booked my aakash tab in feb my booking ID-PM2EDC3CD6CCWHEN I WILL GET MY TAB

ameya landge, , 4/18/2012 12:37:39 PM

What is the status of delvery of my pre-booked ubislate7. My booking ID No is PM279843EBA

Satyaveersingh, , 4/17/2012 10:47:17 PM

What is the status of delivery of my pre-booked Ubislate 7 My booking ID no. is PM78EFE.19122011

kamatam mallikarjun, , 4/17/2012 2:02:13 PM

What is the status of delivery of my pre-booked Ubislate 7. My booking ID no. is PM78EFE.

kamatam mallikarjun, , 4/17/2012 2:01:10 PM

Hello Sir. My booking ID is PM853BE .. when is the tablet getting delivered

nikesh, , 4/16/2012 11:23:42 PM

rupesh, , 4/16/2012 3:57:37 PM

i want to know my status of aakash tab when i will get it to me.

jayendra, , 4/16/2012 3:02:30 PM

What is the status of delivery of my pre-booked Ubislate 7 My booking ID no. isPM1A6ED

kamakshi, , 4/16/2012 2:27:34 PM

What is the status of tablet delivery My booking ID No. is PM72B180FF7C. When can I receive that tablet

nageshwar, , 4/14/2012 9:58:00 PM

My booking ID is PMB7A908246. What time will I get delivery? My booking time & date Tuesday 27 December 2011 10:47 PM.

Shah Meet, , 4/12/2012 7:40:35 PM

When i can get my Ubislate....my booking id is pmd2062....plzzz reply on my mobile no 9994707630 or my email id harisudhan100@gmail.com

Hari, , 3/25/2012 12:51:12 PM

Don't worry send email 2 to 3 times then they will reply you.

Gaurav, , 3/24/2012 1:06:44 PM

Please tell me delivery date of my Aakash tablet. Booking no. is PM390A6A827B

Pavan, , 3/9/2012 3:41:25 PM

Dear Sir, I want to cancel my pre-booking which i have booked by mistake.My booking id is PMC1443.thanksdksharma

Dinesh Kumar Sharma, , 3/9/2012 9:04:54 AM

Please tell my booking status .......

Mohd Anas , , 3/8/2012 3:16:31 PM

What is the status of delivery of my pre-booked Ubislate 7? My booking ID no. is PME46CB5670B.

Vipin Pandey, , 3/7/2012 9:16:21 PM

My booking id is PM0DA5A.

Bhanuchander, , 3/2/2012 10:59:53 PM

What is the status of my prebooked aakash 2 tablet? My booking ID is PMC72D034E27.

Sabir, , 2/25/2012 12:22:42 PM

I pre-orderd Aakash UBISLATE7. My booking ID is PM4EE9E57638. I paid advance payment through JK bankDD bearing no 743663. What about my status? Reply at vinay_sharma1974@rediff.com

Vinay Sharma, , 2/21/2012 1:01:33 PM

What is the status of my pre-booked Ubislate-7? Booking id is PM6f202 Please tell me ..

Mohd Anas , , 2/21/2012 1:50:34 AM

What is the status of my pre-booked ubislate-7? Booking id is Pm3707906869.

Manisha Loha, , 2/17/2012 12:09:52 PM

Hello Sir. I booked the Aakash tablet on 3 February but I have lost my booking ID. Plz send how to know my ID.

Prashanth, , 2/15/2012 9:04:39 PM

What is the status of my pre-booked Ubislate-7? Booking id is PM31C34ACF29.

Mahesh, , 2/14/2012 3:57:58 PM

My booking ID for ubislate is PM2BA49. 2nd January 2012.

Ali, , 2/14/2012 12:46:30 PM

What is the status of my Aakash 2nd tab. order no-PMEF53D?

SATDIVE NITIN BABURAO, , 2/12/2012 7:40:43 PM

My product is not delivered. What can I do?

Achal Chourasiya, , 2/9/2012 3:12:31 PM

I pre-orderd aakash UBISLATE. REF ID PME6A688AE9. What about my status? Give me reply at my mail id.

Muthineni Haniminesh, , 2/8/2012 4:19:01 PM

Kindly let me know my booking status. My booking id is PMCCCEB.

Sapna, , 2/8/2012 10:47:33 AM

My booking status and expected date of delievery? My booking id is PMC8B7F.

Ataul Haque, , 2/5/2012 8:14:34 PM

I booked the Aakash PC new version a month back. But unfortunately I did not check the Booking ID number. So how i can get mail again?

Kamal, , 2/5/2012 4:47:51 PM

lol

aditya, , 1/31/2012 6:56:59 PM

My booking id is PM7B4C. When I will get its delivery?

Nishant, , 1/31/2012 2:37:17 PM

My booking ID. FOR UBISLATE 7 is PZ113176 DT. 06.Dec. 2011. When is the expected date of delivery?

Siba Prasad Rautray, , 1/30/2012 2:14:30 PM

What is the status of tablet delivery? My booking ID No. is PMC8C5F. I booked this tablet around 15th december2011. When can I receive that tablet?

GOPALA KRISHNA MUKKAMALA, , 1/29/2012 9:44:45 PM

What is the status of my pre-booked Ubislate-7? Booking id is PM5C3B4.

Umair, , 1/29/2012 8:34:00 PM

I got response of my mail but to after 1 month.

Prashant Doshi, , 1/27/2012 7:37:13 PM

What is the status of delivery of my pre-booked Ubislate 7? Booking ID is PME8056.

Khan, , 1/27/2012 9:48:02 AM

Dear Sir. I have booked my Aakash tablet Ubislate 7 on December 17th 2011. As u promised that your delivery period is for 7 working days so still i m waiting for my booking id is PME34FC and your call centre number is not working. Please give me satisfactory answer at waseembari.blr@gmail.com or cell No. 9686326406. Else I'll take action under consumer forum also.

Waseem, , 1/25/2012 2:14:44 PM

What is the status of delivery of my pre-booked Ubislate 7? My booking ID no. is PM8681EB8373.

SANJEEV SHUKLA, , 1/24/2012 1:42:10 PM

There is no response on my inquiry on delivery status even on email. Not sure what's happening.

Girish, , 1/12/2012 9:55:54 PM