Tuesday, May 15, 2012:
Designers of mobile devices are challenged to save space, increase efficiency and manage thermal issues in their end applications. To address this continuing trend, Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS) developed the FDZ661PZ and FDZ663P
P-channel, 1.5V specified PowerTrench Thin 0.8mm x 0.8mm WL-CSP MOSFETs.
Using a state-of-the-art “fine pitch,” thin WL-CSP packaging process, these devices minimize board space and RDS(ON), while achieving excellent thermal characteristics for a miniature form factor. For more information, and to order samples, visit:
Features and Benefits:
• Very small (0.8 x 0.8mm) packaging occupies only 0.64mm2 of PCB area, less than 16% of the area of a 2mm x 2mm CSP
• Ultra-low profile is less than 0.4mm height when mounted to PCB
• Low RDS(ON) ratings with VGS as low as -1.5V
• Excellent thermal characteristics (RΘJA of 93ºC/W, on 1in2 2oz copper pad)
• Suitable for use in battery management and load switch functions in mobile applications
Fairchild Semiconductor is a leader in mobile technology, offering a wide portfolio of analog and power IP that can be customized to support handset manufacturers’ specific requirements. By focusing on specific analog and power functions that define user satisfaction and market success, such as audio, video, USB, ASSP/logic, RF power, core power and lighting, Fairchild is able to provide solutions that improve functionality while conserving space and power.
Fairchild Semiconductor: Solutions for Your Success™
Price: US $ in 1,000 quantity pieces
Availability: Samples available upon request.
Delivery: 8-12 weeks ARO
To contact Fairchild Semiconductor about this product, please go to: http://www.fairchildsemi.com/cf/sales_contacts/.
For information on other products, design tools and sales contacts, please visit: http://www.fairchildsemi.com.
Note to Editor: For a datasheet in PDF format, please go to: